How to maintain the deep hole drill?
No matter what mold or equipment it is, maintenance is necessary, because we need to ensure the effect of use and the quality of the products produced. These are all related to the equipment or mold parts themselves
No matter what mold or equipment it is, maintenance is necessary, because we need to ensure the effect of use and the quality of the products produced. These are all related to the equipment or mold parts themselves, so if we want to produce good products, the maintenance of the equipment must be done well and kept in a good state, So let's know how to maintain the CNC deep hole drill?
CNC deep hole drill
1. Take good care of the deep-hole drill, adhere to the appearance of the deep-hole drill machine and its accessories, and clean them.
2. Tools, tools, tooling and fixtures shall be placed neatly.
3. The safety maintenance devices such as the door switch and anti-collision switch in the operation room of the deep-hole drill shall be put into operation normally and shall not be disassembled at will.
4. Before turning on the power switch of the electric cabinet each time, check whether the output voltage of the voltage stabilizer is 380V and whether the three phases are balanced. If there is abnormality, do not turn on the power supply of the machine tool
5. It is necessary to run the warm-up program before drilling every day. If necessary, move each axis of the machine tool 3 to 5 times in full travel to smooth the guide rail
6. Check the lubricating oil level at work every day to make up for it in time. Use ISO68 guide rail lubricating oil
7. Observe whether there is oil leakage on the ground every day
8. Check whether the pressure of the hydraulic station is normal once a week, the pressure is 2MPA
9. Check the oil level of the cooling oil tank once a week, check whether the filter paper is sufficient, and pay attention to make up